Studica Skills's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow, what a great opportunity for students AND educators! I don't have any candidat…"

Studica Skills replied Feb 5, 2008 to Game School Principal Search

2 Feb 5, 2008
Reply by Studica Skills

"Hi Nancy, Yes, thank you. I've had a look at that group, but since I'm not actually…"

Studica Skills replied Feb 5, 2008 to Soliciting ideas, or projects for my instr. design multimedia term project (Grad student)

9 Feb 6, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"Hi Darin - Are you familiar with Crocodile Mathematics software? If so, we offer a f…"

Studica Skills replied Feb 4, 2008 to Bringing the excitement to the math classroom?

30 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Corrine Sanders

"Hi Fred, Not sure if you've heard of us, but Studica Skills offers a multitude of f…"

Studica Skills replied Feb 4, 2008 to Soliciting ideas, or projects for my instr. design multimedia term project (Grad student)

9 Feb 6, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"Mark - until recently there weren't many solutions for the concerns in the classroom…"

Studica Skills replied Jan 21, 2008 to NetOp a good option for teaching and security improvements in the classroom?

7 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Mark R

"if you're looking for deals on software (that is, if you plan to use any of the fund…"

Studica Skills replied Jan 21, 2008 to Please help me spend some money :-)

25 Jan 21, 2008
Reply by Sylvia Martinez

"Excellent ideas - both the PSA and the virtual tour! When my son was in middle schoo…"

Studica Skills replied Dec 11, 2007 to Movie Making in the Elementary Classroom

63 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Keith Ferrell

"I just want to invite any of you whose students are making videos (using the softwar…"

Studica Skills replied Dec 11, 2007 to Movie Making in the Elementary Classroom

63 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Keith Ferrell

"Kelley, The animation videos are excellent! Your students would do wonderfully in t…"

Studica Skills replied Dec 10, 2007 to Teaching technology without a curriculum (am I just nuts)?

31 Dec 10, 2007
Reply by Studica Skills

"Shawn - you've already gotten a ton of great ideas from some of the successful (and…"

Studica Skills replied Dec 10, 2007 to Teaching technology without a curriculum (am I just nuts)?

31 Dec 10, 2007
Reply by Studica Skills

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service