Len Rosen's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Musarat. You have become adept at using Ning to its fullest. Can you harve…"

Len Rosen replied May 27, 2010 to How are you using social networks in your schools today? How would you like to be using them?

9 May 27, 2010
Reply by Len Rosen

"Hi Musarat, What social network application are you using for these virtual interac…"

Len Rosen replied May 26, 2010 to How are you using social networks in your schools today? How would you like to be using them?

9 May 27, 2010
Reply by Len Rosen

"When you do an animation of oil spill spread take into consideration the two most co…"

Len Rosen replied May 26, 2010 to How are you using social networks in your schools today? How would you like to be using them?

9 May 27, 2010
Reply by Len Rosen

"What is so great about self-directed learning on the web is the access to so many so…"

Len Rosen replied May 25, 2010 to How are you using social networks in your schools today? How would you like to be using them?

9 May 27, 2010
Reply by Len Rosen

"Hi Nanci, In Toronto, Canada, most elementary school classrooms have a computer res…"

Len Rosen replied May 25, 2010 to Introductions

4573 Oct 6, 2020
Reply by Meg Scheding

"Hi Katy, I invite you to checkout Recess at www.meetatrecess.com. It's $49 per year…"

Len Rosen replied May 17, 2010 to Introductions

4573 Oct 6, 2020
Reply by Meg Scheding

"Hi Rick, You should also consider Google Apps as a powerful collaborative tool for s…"

Len Rosen replied May 10, 2010 to Introductions

4573 Oct 6, 2020
Reply by Meg Scheding

"Bambi, Are you familiar with Skype? It is a free voice and video network that allows…"

Len Rosen replied May 6, 2010 to Introductions

4573 Oct 6, 2020
Reply by Meg Scheding

"When I was in university I always wanted to be a history teacher. When I graduated i…"

Len Rosen replied May 4, 2010 to Introductions

4573 Oct 6, 2020
Reply by Meg Scheding

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service