tarak brahmi's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Beth. yes, this is a valuable suggestion! Unfortunately, there are no such exc…"

tarak brahmi replied Aug 5, 2009 to Teaching a language per se or making people aware of and appreciate others' cultures?

8 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by tarak brahmi

"Oops! I meant Mandy (sorry!)"

tarak brahmi replied Aug 5, 2009 to Teaching a language per se or making people aware of and appreciate others' cultures?

8 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by tarak brahmi

"Hi Linnell. I don't want to add further confusion but I agree with Kim Trefz that bl…"

tarak brahmi replied Aug 5, 2009 to creating a web page

25 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by Kellie

"Hi Monica. You brought forward very interesting ideas as well. I will definitely thi…"

8 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by tarak brahmi

"Hi Julie. I love the idea of having partner schools in other countries. And I also a…"

8 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by tarak brahmi

"Hi Monica, Thanks for taking the time to read this post and for your discerning sugg…"

tarak brahmi replied Aug 4, 2009 to Teaching a language per se or making people aware of and appreciate others' cultures?

8 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by tarak brahmi

"Extremely useful list! A must-see document. Now, I have it on my blog: it saved me a…"

tarak brahmi replied Aug 4, 2009 to Blog Companion-Piece

3 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by David Kapuler

"Hi everyone! I am a teacher of English from Tunisia. Looking forward to meet all of…"

tarak brahmi replied Aug 3, 2009 to Introductions

4573 Oct 6, 2020
Reply by Meg Scheding

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service