Abdul Zahoor Sajid's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"very true. Mr. Bari, technical skills development should an ongoing program due to d…"

Abdul Zahoor Sajid replied Jun 28, 2014 to Barriers in ICT integration for meaningful teaching and learning.

11 Jun 28, 2014
Reply by Abdul Zahoor Sajid

"Haroon, you have raised a very vital point of teachers training to better handle tec…"

Abdul Zahoor Sajid replied Jun 26, 2014 to Barriers in ICT integration for meaningful teaching and learning.

11 Jun 28, 2014

"Faiqa, my discussion with my colleagues revealed the same thing that some of them go…"

Abdul Zahoor Sajid replied Jun 26, 2014 to Barriers in ICT integration for meaningful teaching and learning.

11 Jun 28, 2014

"Thanks Naila, You are very true about teachers' own motivation level to handle exist…"

11 Jun 28, 2014

"Dear Robin, I appreciate your time for answering my query. Your advice is very valua…"

Abdul Zahoor Sajid replied Jun 23, 2014 to Barriers in ICT integration for meaningful teaching and learning.

11 Jun 28, 2014

"Hi every body, I am a secondary school Mathematics teacher from Pakistan and have be…"

Abdul Zahoor Sajid replied Jun 22, 2014 to Introductions

4573 Oct 6, 2020
Reply by Meg Scheding

"Dear Zubia, Good to see you around. I am very pleased to know that you have been try…"

Abdul Zahoor Sajid replied Jun 22, 2014 to The benefits of embedding technology in teaching and learning

14 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by zubiamohzar

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service