Ron Smuin's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"I've heard suggestions that having students do webs or other graphic organizers may…"

Ron Smuin replied Jun 22, 2010 to Note taking and summarizing--suggestions please

20 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Marsha Ratzel

"Thanks. I'm working my way through some epals issues with their support."

Ron Smuin replied Oct 21, 2009 to Want to control blog access and use

32 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Jonathan Wylie

"Going to first of my blogs and going to her dashboard just worked!! Has worked befor…"

Ron Smuin replied Oct 18, 2009 to Need help with edublogs - could somebody post this for me in the Edublogs help forum?

7 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by Ron Smuin

"On my home desktop, no sale in chrome, firefox 3.5 or IE."

Ron Smuin replied Oct 17, 2009 to Need help with edublogs - could somebody post this for me in the Edublogs help forum?

7 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by Ron Smuin

"on multiple computers - school lab main computer, my classroom desktop, my home desk…"

Ron Smuin replied Oct 17, 2009 to Need help with edublogs - could somebody post this for me in the Edublogs help forum?

7 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by Ron Smuin

"Aaaaaaannnnddd.... Still unable to access edublogs help.... Still getting kicked t…"

Ron Smuin replied Oct 16, 2009 to Need help with edublogs - could somebody post this for me in the Edublogs help forum?

7 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by Ron Smuin

"Unable to post with chrome. I'm not getting a pop-up blocked message. I wonder if it…"

Ron Smuin replied Oct 16, 2009 to Need help with edublogs - could somebody post this for me in the Edublogs help forum?

7 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by Ron Smuin

"I am in the processs of setting up epals for my grade 4 class. I have found that whe…"

Ron Smuin replied Oct 16, 2009 to Want to control blog access and use

32 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Jonathan Wylie

"I'll see what happens. I used the google hack to get edublogs accounts for my 25 Gra…"

Ron Smuin replied Oct 16, 2009 to Want to control blog access and use

32 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Jonathan Wylie

"Have set up epals accounts. am awaiting schoolblog. looks interesting."

Ron Smuin replied Oct 14, 2009 to Want to control blog access and use

32 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Jonathan Wylie

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service