Barry Bakin's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"I took a look based on your posting and I think the whole idea is great.  It is easy…"

Barry Bakin replied Jul 28, 2011 to Interactive assignments: Students can create free websites in 60 seconds with Zapd app

1 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Barry Bakin

"After my one-year Teaching English as a Second Language certificate program, I could…"

Barry Bakin replied Jul 28, 2011 to Effective Teachers: Did your Master's degree help? or are we victims of education inflation?

9 Jul 30, 2011
Reply by Catherine Cabiness

"I made use of a "for profit" institution that offered a Saturday only program. It me…"

Barry Bakin replied Nov 30, 2010 to Higher Education for Teachers

10 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Angela White

"It was only after I posted my comment that I noted the original thread dates back to…"

Barry Bakin replied Nov 30, 2010 to Should teachers and students be "friends" on social networking sites?

101 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Christina Taylor

"Actually, I think that facebook has changed what "friends" means, at least in a soci…"

Barry Bakin replied Nov 29, 2010 to Should teachers and students be "friends" on social networking sites?

101 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Christina Taylor

"Noted brain researcher Janet Zadina Ph.D. www.brainresearch.us in her recent newslet…"

Barry Bakin replied Nov 29, 2010 to Need Some Ideas to Help a Biology Teacher Teach Vocabulary to Struggling High School Students

13 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Erica Zaremba

"As of this morning, my Pageflakes page is back, so probably most of yours are back a…"

Barry Bakin replied Nov 15, 2010 to Is anyone still using Pageflakes?

9 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by Geralyn Schmidt

"I think you'll find that the classroom teachers who are members of Classroom 2.0 are…"

Barry Bakin replied Nov 15, 2010 to Use of technology in the classroom

11 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Pablo Benvenuto

"It has been down completely since at least the 5th. Any search result shows heavy co…"

Barry Bakin replied Nov 10, 2010 to Is anyone still using Pageflakes?

9 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by Geralyn Schmidt

"I remember that article from 2009 when the problems happened, but they got their act…"

Barry Bakin replied Nov 5, 2010 to Is anyone still using Pageflakes?

9 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by Geralyn Schmidt

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service