James Dykstra's Discussions (194)

Discussions Replied To (168) Replies Latest Activity

"You could build presentations on Prezi.com. It's a nice alternative to PowerPoint an…"

James Dykstra replied Jun 13, 2012 to Junior High Social Studies projects

3 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by James Dykstra

"Wikis come in a lot of forms. Wikispaces is one type of wiki. There's also WetPaint,…"

James Dykstra replied Oct 26, 2009 to Wikispaces - So Far, So Good...So Far

86 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by James Dykstra

"You can use Google Sites within your domain. I use, for example, mail.asperand.org t…"

James Dykstra replied Feb 28, 2009 to Tips for Creating a Common Start Page in Google Apps now that iGoogle is no longer?

21 May 6, 2009
Reply by Columbia

"Colette's IT people are wrong about whether it's possible. I've set it up at http://…"

James Dykstra replied Feb 27, 2009 to Tips for Creating a Common Start Page in Google Apps now that iGoogle is no longer?

21 May 6, 2009
Reply by Columbia

"You have to login to the site, and under "Site Settings" pick "Other Stuff" and then…"

James Dykstra replied Feb 27, 2009 to Tips for Creating a Common Start Page in Google Apps now that iGoogle is no longer?

21 May 6, 2009
Reply by Columbia

"How old are your kids? What do you teach? It would make it easier to make suggestion…"

James Dykstra replied Jan 8, 2009 to Four laptops in a classroom - help me use them effectively?

5 Jan 8, 2009
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"Thanks for the tips. For now, my science colleague is trying to not buy a template.…"

James Dykstra replied Jan 8, 2009 to Looking for realistic Jeopardy PowerPoint templates

22 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Lynne Bailey

"Thanks very much, gentlemen."

James Dykstra replied Jan 8, 2009 to Looking for realistic Jeopardy PowerPoint templates

22 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Lynne Bailey

"I will try to do these, too, but next semester. For now I'm confined to teaching bas…"

James Dykstra replied Dec 9, 2008 to Teaching computing skills with games

18 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by James Dykstra

"My kids are in Grade 9, so that's 14 or 15 years old."

James Dykstra replied Nov 30, 2008 to Teaching computing skills with games

18 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by James Dykstra

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service