Susan Brooks-Young's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Jen, Several years ago another friend of mine lost her home to a fire. The loss of…"

Susan Brooks-Young replied Nov 17, 2008 to Our Colleague Whose Home Was Destroyed by One of the California Fires

7 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by Susan Brooks-Young

"I am really sorry to hear about Barbara losing her home. Thanks for letting us know,…"

Susan Brooks-Young replied Nov 16, 2008 to Our Colleague Whose Home Was Destroyed by One of the California Fires

7 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by Susan Brooks-Young

"Another work around YouTube being blocked is to download the video as a flv file (Fi…"

Susan Brooks-Young replied May 8, 2007 to Bullying

4 May 9, 2007
Reply by SusanTsairi

"Should have added earlier...in WA we have ESDs. They're similar to CTAP in that they…"

Susan Brooks-Young replied Apr 4, 2007 to Local Web 2.0 Teacher Academies (not Google-sponsored)

61 Jul 17, 2007
Reply by Steve Hargadon

"I've done a workshop I call a CyberSandbox. Basically, it's an opportunity for educa…"

Susan Brooks-Young replied Apr 4, 2007 to Local Web 2.0 Teacher Academies (not Google-sponsored)

61 Jul 17, 2007
Reply by Steve Hargadon

"Would you want to use Ning for that, or would it be better to set up something in Ai…"

Susan Brooks-Young replied Mar 29, 2007 to Possibilities of Using Classroom 2.0

14 Apr 2, 2007
Reply by Barbara

"Yes, I've used Thinkfree and Zoho (www.zoho.com). So far, the web-based app of this…"

Susan Brooks-Young replied Mar 28, 2007 to ThinkFree!

4 Mar 30, 2007
Reply by Shaun

"Hi all! Susan Brooks-Young here. I divide my time between the U.S. (Lopez Island, WA…"

Susan Brooks-Young replied Mar 24, 2007 to Introductions

4573 Oct 6, 2020
Reply by Meg Scheding

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service