Barbara Wright's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"The grant was through our county, a program to keep students who are frequently deli…"

Barbara Wright replied Oct 8, 2011 to Barnes and Noble Nook Book Club- looking for ideas

6 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Brianna Strahler

"Hi Z. I checked your worksheets, and I don't know the techniques you are using, but…"

Barbara Wright replied Sep 8, 2009 to My Geogebra "Dynamic Worksheets"

4 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Z

"I probably shouldn't be answering this question, because I only dropped by for a lit…"

Barbara Wright replied Jul 5, 2009 to NECC Reflection

23 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by Isabel Pessoa

"Our school staff ning had a rebirth this fall when the curriculum coordinator chose…"

Barbara Wright replied Nov 6, 2008 to Starting a Ning network for my faculty and staff

43 Nov 9, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"Bonnie, this site is a ning. Its a social networking site that was set up for teache…"

Barbara Wright replied Jul 15, 2008 to Starting a Ning network for my faculty and staff

43 Nov 9, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"I'm in library school, and took classes that did both. I found the class that taught…"

Barbara Wright replied Apr 29, 2008 to Educator or Technologist?

56 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Lisa Durff

"I think it was very much like the kids comment to each other on facebook or myspace.…"

Barbara Wright replied Oct 25, 2007 to Starting a Ning network for my faculty and staff

43 Nov 9, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"Liz and Matthew, I created a social network for the teachers of my district this sum…"

Barbara Wright replied Oct 24, 2007 to Starting a Ning network for my faculty and staff

43 Nov 9, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"We had presentations tonight in my grad school class of social software, and my clas…"

Barbara Wright replied Aug 14, 2007 to Examples of elementary blogs

69 Jun 6, 2022
Reply by Amber Rae Brown

"in reply to Edi, You can use it with your cell phone, and you can put little twitter…"

Barbara Wright replied Aug 10, 2007 to Twitter?

48 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Stephanie Bowling

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service