Cathy Nelson's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"Michael I did one (and used it for NB successfully) several years ago. I approached…"

Cathy Nelson replied Dec 16, 2009 to Technology Night?

4 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Cathy Nelson

"Deb I've left the district, but my friends seem to be still pleased with it. They ar…"

Cathy Nelson replied Oct 27, 2009 to Experiences with and feedback about SharpSchool?

14 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Pam Jeter

"I missed the LOC event too, but because I had family there with me, spent most of my…"

Cathy Nelson replied Jul 3, 2009 to NECC Reflection

23 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by Isabel Pessoa

"We use Sharpschool. The whole district does. District: http://horrycountyschools.net…"

Cathy Nelson replied Mar 8, 2009 to Feedback Requested - SHARPSCHOOL

3 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by Elizabeth Kohut

"That is what I will tell him. He is shy, and hasn't given me many details. Thanks fr…"

Cathy Nelson replied Jan 6, 2009 to Gettiig Published

3 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Cathy Nelson

"Thanks Ed. All I can tell is it would be appropriate for Educational Leadership and…"

Cathy Nelson replied Jan 6, 2009 to Gettiig Published

3 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Cathy Nelson

"I would contact Chris Betcher, who is actually from Sydney, Australia (I think). He…"

Cathy Nelson replied Nov 29, 2008 to Looking for insight on SMART Airliner wireless slates

2 Nov 30, 2008
Reply by Christopher Klein

"Author Marc Aronson was at the School Library Summit held last week and the session…"

Cathy Nelson replied Nov 19, 2008 to Adding a new dimension to the a NON-Fiction unit for high school

4 Nov 21, 2008
Reply by Carol Good

"thanks--thats about the simplist solution ive heard without the software. its not my…"

Cathy Nelson replied Nov 17, 2008 to Flip

4 Nov 18, 2008
Reply by Brandt Schneider

"i'd like to know too--I had a teacher just today use a flip camera to make a cute co…"

Cathy Nelson replied Nov 17, 2008 to Flip

4 Nov 18, 2008
Reply by Brandt Schneider

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service