Cyndi Danner-Kuhn's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"Just moved here last year after my husband passed. Has been good for me. KSU is the…"

Cyndi Danner-Kuhn replied Jan 11, 2010 to Pre-service Education... Social Networking, not.

36 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"Cool, glad you like it. Just feel so darn helpless sometimes. we'll have meet up som…"

Cyndi Danner-Kuhn replied Jan 11, 2010 to Pre-service Education... Social Networking, not.

36 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"I heard that story too, but can't remember where it was taking place. Do you know? I…"

36 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"John: I have come to the same realization, my pre-service teachers are not digital n…"

Cyndi Danner-Kuhn replied Jan 3, 2010 to Pre-service Education... Social Networking, not.

36 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"I think that is a delightful idea, would love to be involved and help!!"

Cyndi Danner-Kuhn replied May 18, 2009 to Pre-service Education... Social Networking, not.

36 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"Unfortunately, will not be at BLC this summer. I am so bummed!! Budget problems and…"

Cyndi Danner-Kuhn replied May 16, 2009 to Pre-service Education... Social Networking, not.

36 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"David: I had the pleasure of attending your presentations and BLC last summer. I le…"

Cyndi Danner-Kuhn replied May 16, 2009 to Pre-service Education... Social Networking, not.

36 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"I would love to to look at your course ning. Here is a link to my website and course…"

36 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"Can you share a link to that Dance Ning??"

Cyndi Danner-Kuhn replied May 6, 2009 to flip videos

14 May 6, 2009
Reply by Cyndi Danner-Kuhn

"This is just a priceless list. I just had to link this discussion off my website. ht…"

Cyndi Danner-Kuhn replied Dec 12, 2008 to Creative Excuses Not to Use Technology

73 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Alline Sada

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service