Dale Ehrhart's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"If you haven't already, try the wiimoteproject forums. I've purchased from 3 differe…"

Dale Ehrhart replied Mar 9, 2010 to Wiimote and software

9 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Dale Ehrhart

"I hate to say it, but fear. Inappropriate content on constantly updating content ga…"

Dale Ehrhart replied Mar 9, 2010 to What factors inhibit the use of web 2.0 by educators? I need lots of perspectives!

23 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Anthony VonBank

"I use the Hue webcam by Clique. I bought six of them for our teachers because the lo…"

Dale Ehrhart replied Mar 5, 2010 to Document Camera in SS and ELA classroom -Secondary

25 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Dorethia(Dotty) Myers

"Yes, they really are a kid magnet until the novelty wears off, but the kids still ha…"

Dale Ehrhart replied Mar 4, 2010 to Creating a student-centered SMARTboard classroom

3 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Dale Ehrhart

"No..... :- ( . I've been saying "next year" for at least 4 years. The first few yea…"

Dale Ehrhart replied Mar 4, 2010 to Livescribe - Anyone using it? Any math teachers?

17 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Dale Ehrhart

"Cool Cat Teacher Blog did some things with second life. Kelly Irish over on Macul S…"

Dale Ehrhart replied Mar 4, 2010 to Using Second Life with Middle School

1 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Dale Ehrhart

"My Vista 64 bit touchscreen gives me all sorts of problems with slowdowns etc."

Dale Ehrhart replied Mar 4, 2010 to Are interactive whiteboards necessary?

137 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Darcie Priester

"I love document cameras, but I actually use a web cam that I paid $10.00 for and poi…"

Dale Ehrhart replied Mar 4, 2010 to Document Camera in SS and ELA classroom -Secondary

25 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Dorethia(Dotty) Myers

"I enjoy educational game sites like SpellingCity because the kids love it as a whole…"

Dale Ehrhart replied Mar 4, 2010 to Creating a student-centered SMARTboard classroom

3 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Dale Ehrhart

"Please update how the lightscribe is working for you. This is one of the pieces of t…"

Dale Ehrhart replied Mar 4, 2010 to Livescribe - Anyone using it? Any math teachers?

17 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Dale Ehrhart

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service