David Kapuler's Discussions (265)

Discussions Replied To (171) Replies Latest Activity

"I've dabbled in networking and talked to my networking guru (we are Mac people thoug…"

David Kapuler replied Aug 16, 2009 to Network Tech Question

6 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Jessica (Barth) Steffel

"We use Gaggle w/ Google so students can use Google Apps the "educational" version. I…"

David Kapuler replied Aug 7, 2009 to Student Email accounts

9 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"I'm glad you found it useful, hopefully the other volumes will be just as beneficial…"

David Kapuler replied Aug 4, 2009 to Good websites/blogs to follow for a new teacher?

27 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Laurie Reece

"I agree w/ all those below excellent blogs to follow, perhaps my PDF will be a usefu…"

David Kapuler replied Aug 4, 2009 to Good websites/blogs to follow for a new teacher?

27 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Laurie Reece

"Thanks guys for your comments. There should be another volume coming this month, sti…"

David Kapuler replied Aug 4, 2009 to Blog Companion-Piece

3 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by David Kapuler

"I created the start page, that each student sees. They can alter it if they want, bu…"

David Kapuler replied Aug 2, 2009 to Google Apps Guidance Needed

16 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Mike

"That is correct, we have a purchased Educational Google solution for our district, a…"

16 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Mike

"If you have an educational account for Google, you will have an API. Take that API i…"

16 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Mike

"I can think of one messy way. Use any screen casting app (jing, screen jelly, are fr…"

David Kapuler replied Jul 15, 2009 to How do I clip sections from videos posted in Vimeo?

5 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Marie Linder

"I was going to suggest Moodle as well, but some other CMS that you might want to con…"

David Kapuler replied Jul 6, 2009 to Looking for testing software

5 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by David Kapuler

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service