Jennifer Koch Lubke's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"At one time, Classroom 2.0 was a vibrant online community. Things have changed, as y…"

Jennifer Koch Lubke replied Nov 15, 2015 to HELP NEEDED ASAP Please! :)

6 Oct 5, 2016
Reply by Leesa johnson

"I just saw this online service but haven't tried it. Seems to address some of the is…"

Jennifer Koch Lubke replied Feb 16, 2010 to Dear Google: Please let us use YouTube at School!

7 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Kiwi Commons

"This is a fantastic idea! I wish I had used this approach during my short teaching s…"

Jennifer Koch Lubke replied Jul 21, 2009 to Personal Learning Network (PLN)

18 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Chandler Lewis

"Hi Marilyn! So happy to "meet" you! You've piqued my interest: what is the "Tech It…"

Jennifer Koch Lubke replied Jul 21, 2009 to Personal Learning Network (PLN)

18 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Chandler Lewis

"Hi, Greg. First off, I don't think you need a blog to have a vital and fruitful PLN.…"

Jennifer Koch Lubke replied Jul 2, 2009 to Personal Learning Network (PLN)

18 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Chandler Lewis

"Thanks for the heads up! It appears our local school board is undertaking a review o…"

Jennifer Koch Lubke replied Feb 22, 2009 to What about web publishing policy?

8 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by meL

"Thanks, Wesley, for bringing this to my attention. Our district recently moved to a…"

Jennifer Koch Lubke replied Feb 22, 2009 to What about web publishing policy?

8 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by meL

"That is exactly right (what you said about our system's current AUP). As it is worde…"

Jennifer Koch Lubke replied May 15, 2008 to What about web publishing policy?

8 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by meL

"Shelley, Great rule of thumb, re "posts taped to my office door." I like that. Than…"

Jennifer Koch Lubke replied Apr 30, 2008 to What is your favorite online "affinity space"?

19 May 1, 2008
Reply by Darren Draper

"You bring up a good point about the blurring of lines between our professional and p…"

Jennifer Koch Lubke replied Apr 28, 2008 to What is your favorite online "affinity space"?

19 May 1, 2008
Reply by Darren Draper

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service