Karen Fasimpaur's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"I've worked extensively with both. If you are using the free versions, Wikispaces of…"

Karen Fasimpaur replied Aug 21, 2009 to Wikispaces vs. PBworks (previously PBwiki)

37 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Erika Rochow

"This is a great discussion and exactly the kind we should be having with students! I…"

Karen Fasimpaur replied Mar 26, 2009 to Intellectual Property Rights and Google Docs

7 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Drew Ray

"Very possibly a codec problem. Did you happen to use a Flip camera to capture the vi…"

Karen Fasimpaur replied Mar 24, 2009 to Need help with Windows Movie Maker

4 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by Karen Fasimpaur

"There's going to be conversation about this tonight. See http://www.futureofeducatio…"

Karen Fasimpaur replied Mar 24, 2009 to Linux in the Classroom

3 Mar 25, 2009
Reply by Cheri MacLeod

"One thing to think about is to what level of detail these policies need to or should…"

Karen Fasimpaur replied Feb 24, 2009 to School Web 2.0 publishing policies

21 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by Mary-Lou

"We are also using Skype, doing interviews and sometimes making them into podcasts. T…"

Karen Fasimpaur replied Dec 21, 2008 to Web Cams in the Classroom

48 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Nathan

"As Steve mentioned, if you're willing to share your lessons with others, a site tha…"

Karen Fasimpaur replied Dec 21, 2008 to What is the best way to put your lesson plans online?

4 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Nathan Ketsdever

"Unfortunately, many districts block Blogger. If you aren't able to get your IT admin…"

Karen Fasimpaur replied Oct 1, 2008 to Unfortunate event with Blogger

22 Oct 4, 2008
Reply by Ann E Darling

"Ok, I hate answering my own post :) but in case anyone else is wondering, this is po…"

Karen Fasimpaur replied Sep 30, 2008 to Google Apps for Education question

2 Oct 1, 2008
Reply by Marie

"Yes, and Edublogs used Wordpress MU. If you host Wordpress MU yourself (and it's dif…"

Karen Fasimpaur replied Sep 26, 2008 to Blogging without student email?

40 Nov 25, 2008
Reply by Pat Cook

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service