Linda's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"I am about to take the risk that you will all hate me, but I have to say something i…"

Linda replied Oct 12, 2007 to An Educator's Manifesto! Arise! You have nothing to lose but your chains!

27 Oct 17, 2007
Reply by Frances DiDavide

"Zealots as the leaders. That can either be the best of all possible worlds or a real…"

Linda replied Oct 9, 2007 to leadership: where is it to be found in the schools?

32 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Darla Taylor Miner

"There are so many ways to define and look at leadership. A successful leader is the…"

Linda replied Oct 8, 2007 to leadership: where is it to be found in the schools?

32 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Darla Taylor Miner

"open-minded culturally aware creative adaptable/flexible caring excited and excitable"

Linda replied Aug 24, 2007 to Describe the ideal 21st C teacher in as few words as possible

21 May 22, 2009
Reply by Ian Carmichael

"This seems like an opportunity for everyone to grow. The school can learn from you w…"

Linda replied Aug 13, 2007 to Accepting a Job at a School that Doesn't Have Computers

4 Aug 13, 2007
Reply by Linda

"How about watching your spouse get ready for another long day at the office and then…"

Linda replied Aug 12, 2007 to Ten Things I Love About Being a Teacher (In the Summer)

3 Aug 12, 2007
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"To me the biggest sin is using technology just so you can say "We use technology at…"

Linda replied Aug 6, 2007 to Seven Deadly Sins

41 Oct 1, 2007
Reply by Edith Kennedy

"David, You are right on target with technology (or the novel, even) being a double e…"

Linda replied Jul 30, 2007 to Making of Meaning; considering ethics

16 Jul 30, 2007
Reply by Linda

"Having gotten my MLIS entirely on-line, I have great regard for on-line classes and…"

Linda replied Jul 27, 2007 to The emotional context of education

9 Jul 27, 2007
Reply by Connie Weber

"I could not agree with you more, Connie. We are so far away from the reality of food…"

Linda replied Jul 26, 2007 to teaching nutrition...another idea

6 Jul 28, 2007
Reply by Sue R.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service