Lisa Nielsen's Discussions (197)

Discussions Replied To (127) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with the Tablet and wireless projector folks. For those who like students to…"

Lisa Nielsen replied Mar 23, 2009 to Would you pick One Tablet or One IWB?

17 Dec 19, 2014
Reply by kenxie

"While I have a high regard for David Warlick and the rest of the successful edublogg…"

Lisa Nielsen replied Mar 19, 2009 to The Value of a Social Network?

13 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by Roland O'Daniel

"Thanks for the insights Kev. I agree that it is important for educators to allow dat…"

Lisa Nielsen replied Mar 19, 2009 to Use Data and Tech to Improve Student Learnings and Outcomes

4 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Lisa Nielsen

"Hi Kate, Thank you so much for your feedback on my response. It is very meaningful…"

Lisa Nielsen replied Mar 19, 2009 to Use Data and Tech to Improve Student Learnings and Outcomes

4 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Lisa Nielsen

"Typeracer http://play.typeracer.com is a free online application that you can set up…"

Lisa Nielsen replied Mar 18, 2009 to In need of a new TYPING program and/or resources

1 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by Lisa Nielsen

"Here's one more. Create a Social Network Capitalize on your student's interest in s…"

Lisa Nielsen replied Feb 26, 2009 to Suggestions for Women's History Celebrations / Lessons

5 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by Erika Johansson

"I have another great idea for innovative ways to celebrate women's history from Remi…"

Lisa Nielsen replied Feb 25, 2009 to Suggestions for Women's History Celebrations / Lessons

5 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by Erika Johansson

"My colleague has a blog that is a part of Tech & Learning's Digital Learning Env…"

Lisa Nielsen replied Feb 25, 2009 to Video games at school

5 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"I have two suggestions so far to share and am looking for more. Xtranormal Have stu…"

Lisa Nielsen replied Feb 25, 2009 to Suggestions for Women's History Celebrations / Lessons

5 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by Erika Johansson

"I mention techbraian Lou Lahana in my post You Can Get a Dalton Education at a NYC P…"

Lisa Nielsen replied Feb 15, 2009 to Technology Projects for Gifted Kids.

20 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Janine

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service