Christopher Potter's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"How do we move our discussions into the general forum from a group and vice versa?"

Christopher Potter replied Jun 16, 2007 to New Features for Classroom 2.0, Including Groups!

4 Jun 16, 2007
Reply by Steve Hargadon

"I'd like to do this if possible. I think future teachers need to know what they are…"

Christopher Potter replied May 1, 2007 to HELP-Need Teachers to have disucssion with my Education Majors!!

40 May 14, 2007
Reply by Teralyn Cohn

"June is going to suck for this group, because as educators, we all take a vacation t…"

Christopher Potter replied Apr 30, 2007 to What I would like to see on Ning

34 May 4, 2007
Reply by Kevin H.

"Our families were visiting Mrs. P and myself in the hospital the day after our son w…"

Christopher Potter replied Apr 28, 2007 to How did you choose your profile photo?

46 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by Mel J. Janousek

"I took the forum RSS feed off of my feedreader, because there was no rhyme or reason…"

Christopher Potter replied Apr 28, 2007 to What I would like to see on Ning

34 May 4, 2007
Reply by Kevin H.

"I have read a whole new mind and I have bookmarked the sites he mentions in the book…"

Christopher Potter replied Apr 23, 2007 to A Book Club

7 May 13, 2007
Reply by Christine Southard

"After reading this post and all the replies, I decided to check wikispaces out and s…"

Christopher Potter replied Apr 20, 2007 to Starting a wiki project - need advice

23 Sep 21, 2007
Reply by Michael O Neill

"I think those are great points. Sometimes I feel like the painter standing too close…"

Christopher Potter replied Apr 19, 2007 to Weak participation in Web 2.0

6 Apr 19, 2007
Reply by Cerese Godfrey

"Hello, My name is Chris Potter and I can't read directions very well. I have been a…"

Christopher Potter replied Apr 13, 2007 to Introductions

4573 Oct 6, 2020
Reply by Meg Scheding

"Yea, I overheard a conversation in homeroom the other day. The kids can basically ge…"

Christopher Potter replied Apr 12, 2007 to Filters and a flat world *cross posted*

7 Apr 14, 2007
Reply by ianmallari

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service