Georgina Farmer's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Denise, Have you seen this post http://www.classroom20.com/forum/topics/kinderga…"

Georgina Farmer replied Mar 31, 2010 to Would you share any of your tricks to getting kids excited about writing in class?

30 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Katy Scott

"Katy, your link to Kathy Cassidy's first grade blog page is awesome. I love the whol…"

Georgina Farmer replied Mar 31, 2010 to Kindergarten Technology

24 May 6, 2010
Reply by Grace Gorman

"Hi Denise, A gentle reminder about giving the innovative Nail It Now keyboarding me…"

Georgina Farmer replied Mar 28, 2010 to Would you share any of your tricks to getting kids excited about writing in class?

30 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Katy Scott

"Thank you, Denise, I like your style (and appreciate the way you responsed), I don'…"

Georgina Farmer replied Mar 4, 2010 to Does anyone know of any FREE typing sites out in cyberland?

24 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Adam Fort

"Hi Denise, If the creator had a purpose in equipping us with a neck, he surely mean…"

Georgina Farmer replied Mar 4, 2010 to Does anyone know of any FREE typing sites out in cyberland?

24 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Adam Fort

"Why not teach your Kindergarten students the location of the letters on the keyboard…"

Georgina Farmer replied Feb 28, 2010 to Kindergarten Technology

24 May 6, 2010
Reply by Grace Gorman

"Hi Denise, BBC Dance Mat is probably the most fun of the suggested software program…"

Georgina Farmer replied Feb 28, 2010 to Does anyone know of any FREE typing sites out in cyberland?

24 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Adam Fort

"Hi Denise, Like learning to ride a bicycle, learning the mechanics (the letters on…"

Georgina Farmer replied Feb 28, 2010 to Does anyone know of any FREE typing sites out in cyberland?

24 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Adam Fort

"Hi Skip, Thanks tons for your response. Your comments are very valuable because the…"

Georgina Farmer replied Jun 8, 2007 to A Possible Solution to the Keyboarding Problem

2 Jun 8, 2007
Reply by Georgina Farmer

"Hi Deb, Thank you so much for responding and so glad you weren't put off by my post…"

Georgina Farmer replied Jun 8, 2007 to Teaching Keyboarding

35 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Cheska Robinson

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service