Patricia Donaghy's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi James Very interesting feedback. With the company based in England, I guess it is…"

Patricia Donaghy replied Jun 23, 2008 to New FREE maths/english game website - 5 to 11 year olds

9 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Mark Pennington

"Hi Sarah Thanks for the tip. Mathletics looks very like vMathlive except for Austral…"

Patricia Donaghy replied Jun 23, 2008 to New FREE maths/english game website - 5 to 11 year olds

9 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Mark Pennington

"Hi Maddy Thanks for the link. vMathLive certainly does look engaging. Maybe tutpup w…"

Patricia Donaghy replied Jun 6, 2008 to New FREE maths/english game website - 5 to 11 year olds

9 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Mark Pennington

"Hi Andrew Thanks for the feedback. I like that International aspect!!"

Patricia Donaghy replied Jun 5, 2008 to New FREE maths/english game website - 5 to 11 year olds

9 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Mark Pennington

"Hi Stu It is pretty much the same in Ireland. Unfortunately, everything is blocked o…"

Patricia Donaghy replied Mar 22, 2008 to Filtering of the Web

3 Mar 22, 2008
Reply by Patricia Donaghy

"Thanks for the pointer to Andrew Field's site of quizzes. Great resource and great f…"

Patricia Donaghy replied Mar 19, 2008 to Interested in finding free to access resources for teachers of ICT on the net

4 Mar 19, 2008

"Hi Steve I'm on that list! It would be great to transfer everyone into the Directory…"

Patricia Donaghy replied Jan 29, 2008 to Open Invitation to all Edubloggers

2 Jan 29, 2008

"Hi All I am setting up an edubloggers directory with a companion del.icio.us page fo…"

Patricia Donaghy replied Jan 25, 2008 to Let's share links to our blogs!

486 May 2, 2011
Reply by Louisa

"Hi Lynn I like your thinking about sharing blog information. I am finding it quite t…"

Patricia Donaghy replied Jan 22, 2008 to Let's share links to our blogs!

486 May 2, 2011
Reply by Louisa

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service