Amber Coggin's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Please check the photos on the Elementary Tech Teachers Ning. There are tons of bull…"

Amber Coggin replied Jan 2, 2009 to Computer Lab Bulletin Board Ideas

2 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by Brian

"Not sure about Decimal Rap, but check out Mr. Duey's site. He has some awesome stuff."

Amber Coggin replied Oct 9, 2008 to "Decimal Rap"

8 Oct 17, 2008
Reply by Jayne

"That's a good idea (the newsletters). I'm meeting with our teachers on Thursday to d…"

Amber Coggin replied Oct 4, 2008 to Sometimes we just need an instant lesson! Where do you find yours?

7 Oct 4, 2008
Reply by Amber Coggin

"Thanks, Vicky!"

Amber Coggin replied Oct 4, 2008 to Sometimes we just need an instant lesson! Where do you find yours?

7 Oct 4, 2008
Reply by Amber Coggin

"I know, isn't it hilarious? To think that we would actually have to PLAN for an acti…"

7 Oct 4, 2008
Reply by Amber Coggin

"Lorri, also, please check out my computer lab activities wiki."

Amber Coggin replied Sep 14, 2008 to Need help with computer lab k-8 lesson plans

11 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Amelie McCormack

"BrainPop has a good movie on Computers, but it is subscription based (they do have a…"

Amber Coggin replied Sep 14, 2008 to

just now

"Lorri, Nancy listed great resources for you. Also, please check out the Elementary…"

Amber Coggin replied Sep 14, 2008 to Need help with computer lab k-8 lesson plans

11 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Amelie McCormack

"http://delicious.com is a social bookmarking site that lets you share bookmarks with…"

Amber Coggin replied Sep 4, 2008 to Web 2.0 Tools for the K-2 Crowd

5 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by Amber Coggin

"Thanks for posting these great sites. I've added you to my delicious network!"

Amber Coggin replied Sep 1, 2008 to Web 2.0 Tools for the K-2 Crowd

5 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by Amber Coggin

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service