punya mishra's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Jeannette, thanks for your posting here. In some way we are all new to TPACK, partic…"

punya mishra replied Nov 25, 2009 to TPACK - a framework for technology integration

41 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Stacy Mercer

"Well said Dawn. The only thing I would add to your last sentence is to rephrase it a…"

punya mishra replied Oct 4, 2009 to TPACK - a framework for technology integration

41 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Stacy Mercer

"Adora, I think you placed it just right. And to give credit to the point Dan has bee…"

punya mishra replied Mar 17, 2009 to TPACK - a framework for technology integration

41 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Stacy Mercer

"Dan, I think that the TPACK framework does exactly what you are suggesting. It value…"

punya mishra replied Mar 17, 2009 to TPACK - a framework for technology integration

41 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Stacy Mercer

"Milan, thanks for bringing up the question of teacher belief - a critical issue, as…"

punya mishra replied Mar 14, 2009 to TPACK - a framework for technology integration

41 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Stacy Mercer

"Matt T., I don't think that anybody considering us as being colleagues is making a m…"

punya mishra replied Mar 13, 2009 to TPACK - a framework for technology integration

41 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Stacy Mercer

"Heidi, a couple of issues/questions here that I will try to address to the best of m…"

punya mishra replied Mar 13, 2009 to TPACK - a framework for technology integration

41 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Stacy Mercer

"Wish I could claim credit for that, subtle yet crucial distinction, but it was Czsik…"

41 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Stacy Mercer

"Mandy, you are right about institutional barriers as being an important issue and th…"

punya mishra replied Mar 12, 2009 to TPACK - a framework for technology integration

41 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Stacy Mercer

"Matt, TPACK is a framework for teacher knowledge. So though it can make pedagogical…"

punya mishra replied Mar 11, 2009 to TPACK - a framework for technology integration

41 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Stacy Mercer

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service