Mike Romard's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Greg - fantastic resource! I just tweeted this and it's getting lots of attention. W…"

Mike Romard replied May 7, 2009 to Complementry Math Resources for Elementary Students

38 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by GoldStudent

"Thanks for the invite Sue. I like how you operate. We definitely need more people li…"

Mike Romard replied Jan 2, 2009 to Canadians Mashup S'more

15 May 11, 2009
Reply by Nathan Toft

"Yeah - that's the trick when selecting a document camera - to find one that works wi…"

Mike Romard replied Dec 3, 2008 to USES OF DOCUMENT CAMERAS.............????

53 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Aaroni Chris

"Our AverMedia document cameras come with PC software, but many of our classrooms hav…"

Mike Romard replied Nov 27, 2008 to USES OF DOCUMENT CAMERAS.............????

53 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Aaroni Chris

"Hi Woody, If you are on Twitter, than this is nothing new - but if not, boy is ther…"

Mike Romard replied Nov 27, 2008 to Having fun while helping kids decide: Can you trust what's on the Web?

10 Nov 27, 2008
Reply by Mike Romard

"Hi Bartel, Can you share some of your positive experiences of how Glubble is being…"

Mike Romard replied Nov 27, 2008 to Anyone using Glubble?

4 Nov 27, 2008
Reply by Mike Romard

"HaHa - yes, it has good features, but can be greater. In the end, my wife's regular…"

Mike Romard replied Nov 27, 2008 to Anyone using Glubble?

4 Nov 27, 2008
Reply by Mike Romard

"I'm thinking of ditching this program at home (after grabbing a few of its many good…"

Mike Romard replied Nov 9, 2008 to Anyone using Glubble?

4 Nov 27, 2008
Reply by Mike Romard

"Ya know... this would be a lot of fun to create with the students after they've been…"

Mike Romard replied Nov 3, 2008 to Having fun while helping kids decide: Can you trust what's on the Web?

10 Nov 27, 2008
Reply by Mike Romard

"Sorry Britt. I wasn't aware at first, I could embed links. I discovered that in anot…"

Mike Romard replied Nov 3, 2008 to Web 2.0 Tools for K-5 students

15 Nov 24, 2008
Reply by Ben Grundy

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service