Sharon Betts's Discussions (104)

Discussions Replied To (97) Replies Latest Activity

"I am interested in this solution also. Have you made any progress in a vehicle or in…"

Sharon Betts replied May 10, 2009 to Digital Locker

3 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Christopher Casal

"Although you need to have the system setup, we find moodle to be very good for this.…"

Sharon Betts replied Jan 16, 2008 to Wiki and Forum Collaboration Website in One?

6 Jan 17, 2008
Reply by Judite Lucas

"Shavron, Take a look at our site - http://classroombraids.wikispaces.com We are jus…"

Sharon Betts replied Dec 21, 2007 to Looking for collaborators

7 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

"I purchased a Private label from Wikispaces and the hosted server model from 21class…"

Sharon Betts replied Dec 5, 2007 to Just inherited our school's website... what should I replace frontpage with?

34 May 7, 2008
Reply by Martha

"I am moving my district site to Joomla (with multiple authors). For teachers we are…"

Sharon Betts replied Dec 5, 2007 to Just inherited our school's website... what should I replace frontpage with?

34 May 7, 2008
Reply by Martha

"Thank you Susan - I would really like to get this off the ground for my schools. The…"

Sharon Betts replied Nov 23, 2007 to Technology to share culture / language

2 Nov 23, 2007
Reply by Sharon Betts

"Very nice adaption of a moodle site, William. And Randy, your district is so clean a…"

Sharon Betts replied Nov 17, 2007 to Best Elementary School Web Sites

7 Nov 19, 2007
Reply by Wade Welch

"I worked with a middle school science teacher as he developed virtual science notebo…"

Sharon Betts replied Nov 15, 2007 to Web 2.0 in a Middle School Classroom???

48 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Angela L. Neff

"Nice - I will reference it in my network, too."

Sharon Betts replied Nov 15, 2007 to Blogs in Education Course

2 Nov 15, 2007
Reply by Sharon Betts

"I use Ning, LinkedIn, Twitter mainly. And I use them for all your reasons - as well…"

Sharon Betts replied Nov 12, 2007 to Social Networking Professional Development, input request

2 Nov 12, 2007
Reply by Sharon Betts

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service