Sylvia Martinez's Discussions (307)

Discussions Replied To (286) Replies Latest Activity

"These are some great ideas for tools - you also want to think about the "why" of the…"

Sylvia Martinez replied Mar 2, 2011 to 21st Century Technology Class

9 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Millis High School

"Hi Ana-Alicia, Using games in the classroom has been studied a lot and there are a l…"

Sylvia Martinez replied Mar 2, 2011 to Video Games and Education?

5 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Katy Scott

"Just to put the story in context, Ridgewood, NJ would be one of the wealthiest areas…"

Sylvia Martinez replied May 1, 2010 to NJ Principal Asks Parents To Ban Social Networking

16 May 10, 2010
Reply by Jack Olmsted

"Advocating that parents talk to their children is a good idea. Pretending that paren…"

Sylvia Martinez replied Apr 30, 2010 to NJ Principal Asks Parents To Ban Social Networking

16 May 10, 2010
Reply by Jack Olmsted

"I agree with Andy - the ipads are not good enough for creativity or content creation…"

Sylvia Martinez replied Apr 14, 2010 to iPad Middle School Pilot Program

22 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Chris littrell

"You should check out Gaggle again - they have a lot of new features that allow for s…"

Sylvia Martinez replied Mar 21, 2010 to need email, etc for small junior high in K-8

8 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Betsy Norris

"I'm involved with running a hands-on summer institute focusing in programming, robot…"

Sylvia Martinez replied Feb 9, 2010 to Professional Development for Computer Teachers-Any Suggestions

1 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Sylvia Martinez

"I thought it was a great overview of ed tech history and the current state of affair…"

Sylvia Martinez replied Feb 9, 2010 to Catching up or leading the way

3 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Sylvia Martinez

"Hi Jen, One thing to consider is why are you ready to ditch textbooks? Is it because…"

Sylvia Martinez replied Feb 9, 2010 to Math team is ready to ditch their textbooks

7 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by JenH

"Yeah, I did, what did you think about it?"

Sylvia Martinez replied Feb 9, 2010 to Catching up or leading the way

3 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Sylvia Martinez

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service