Terry Smith's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"I think that's where we're headed, Rodo.I'm particularly interested in the ability o…"

Terry Smith replied Nov 10, 2012 to Kindles and iPads VS Books

15 Nov 10, 2012
Reply by Terry Smith

"Great set of links Dave - thanks. I really liked the National Atlas site and World L…"

Terry Smith replied Aug 20, 2011 to Lesson ideas for geography, fourth grade

15 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Connie Warner

"Madison, We are using cell phones in my teacher education class today. We will use…"

Terry Smith replied Dec 6, 2010 to Can cell phones be helpful in the classroom?

5 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Amy Broomfield

"Hi Giuditta - I completed the survey. Maybe you could post the results of your analy…"

Terry Smith replied Aug 31, 2010 to PLEASE ANSWER THIS SURVEY ABOUT INFORMAL LEARNING (for my thesis)

3 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Corey Hall

"Lisa - sometimes while skyping with classes in England, we have also been texting in…"

Terry Smith replied Oct 18, 2009 to Do you use sms texting to enhance your teaching, leading and learning?

4 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Nahum

"Thanks Lisa - I just sent this out to twitter also. -- Terry"

Terry Smith replied Oct 18, 2009 to Two More Days to Change the Common Standards - Takes Five Minutes

5 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Lisa Nielsen

"I use schooltube.com - works very well. Terry www.smithclass.org"

Terry Smith replied Sep 7, 2009 to Best video site for embedding into elementary blogs?

17 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Tina Wilkinson

"Hi Paula -- I'd have to say that can't be answered so simply. It's more like a teach…"

Terry Smith replied Jan 14, 2009 to WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE 5 WEBSITES FOR TEACHING?

35 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by Paula

"Another agreement. Project-based learning, the approach, the mindset, the way of hav…"

Terry Smith replied Jan 10, 2009 to Effective Ways to get Teachers to Use Technology

131 May 11, 2014
Reply by Wasiqa Bilal

"Barbara - I am an advocate of classroom computers blended into the everyday situatio…"

Terry Smith replied Jan 4, 2009 to Classroom minis or Computer lab??

24 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Andrew Pass

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service