Michelle TeGrootenhuis's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks so much for the reply, Harry! We ended up getting more SMARTBoards instead of…"

Michelle TeGrootenhuis replied Apr 28, 2011 to iPod Touch grade 3-5

3 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Michelle TeGrootenhuis

"I CAN'T believe I didn't notice that "options" button before! THANK YOU, Vicky!"

Michelle TeGrootenhuis replied Aug 3, 2008 to Blogging on CR2.0 question

2 Aug 3, 2008

"Nancy, the link to your blog doesn't seem to work. With a little "tinkering" I could…"

Michelle TeGrootenhuis replied Aug 2, 2008 to Journal Writing

14 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Jody Maxey

"Good question. How about you? Are YOUR blogs polished pieces of writing? I'd say to…"

Michelle TeGrootenhuis replied Jul 27, 2008 to Blogs and the Writing Process

11 Aug 1, 2008
Reply by Nicole Welding

"I'm working on a trial version of a classroom blog at Blogger. I see I can add up to…"

Michelle TeGrootenhuis replied Jul 25, 2008 to Setting up classroom & student blogs

9 Sep 1, 2008
Reply by kim

"We're having this same conversation in our Elementary Reading Teachers group. Check…"

Michelle TeGrootenhuis replied Jul 23, 2008 to Must-read summer reading

15 Jul 27, 2008
Reply by Elise Mueller

"Thanks,everyone, for sharing thoughts. I'm leaning towards blog. MIGHT try both, as…"

Michelle TeGrootenhuis replied Jul 22, 2008 to Classroom Blog vs. Classroom Wiki

34 Jul 30, 2008
Reply by Anne Baird

"Hi Tracy, I have read this book and loved it! Unfortunately, it's in my classroom ri…"

Michelle TeGrootenhuis replied Jul 22, 2008 to Reading with Meaning

1 Jul 22, 2008

"Do you want a site for the kids to tell their own story? Try www.realebooks.com (The…"

Michelle TeGrootenhuis replied Jul 21, 2008 to I need digital storytelling links - free if possible

9 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Sandy Hirtz

"Just another "Shout Out" to all of the Elementary teachers among the Classroom 2.0 m…"

Michelle TeGrootenhuis replied Jul 16, 2008 to New Group started for Elementary Reading Teachers

7 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by LaRissa Trousdale

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service