Kathy Cercone's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I think that is great. Can the students help make a textbook? Can they use a wiki to…"

Kathy Cercone replied May 26, 2011 to Help from science teachers

12 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Mark Fuson

"I want to update anyone who is interested in this subject- I have presented this use…"

Kathy Cercone replied Mar 5, 2010 to Research on RSS and use in education (or any research)

16 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Kathy Cercone

"You make me sound smart!!! LOL. But, you have made a great comparison and I really a…"

Kathy Cercone replied Dec 5, 2009 to Research on RSS and use in education (or any research)

16 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Kathy Cercone

"There is a lot to RSS. I just wanted to let you know that my research has found many…"

Kathy Cercone replied Dec 4, 2009 to Research on RSS and use in education (or any research)

16 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Kathy Cercone

"How do you get the information if you do not have RSS?"

Kathy Cercone replied Dec 4, 2009 to Research on RSS and use in education (or any research)

16 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Kathy Cercone

"But I am talking about how I take my own blog feed- one I write. I produce RSS. I no…"

16 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Kathy Cercone

"I use feeds for all sorts of information like that. Diigo has a way to set up studen…"

16 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Kathy Cercone

"Isn't delivery of information communication? I also have put my blog inside a cours…"

16 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Kathy Cercone

"I am actually getting a lot. I use RSS feeds a lot. I create a javascript of my feed…"

16 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Kathy Cercone

"Hi Ira, Thank you for the info. I am writing an article about RSS also as I am prese…"

16 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Kathy Cercone

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service