Linda's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Jonah, I like the Wikispaces one much better. Thanks for setting it up! I already up…"

Linda replied Sep 5, 2009 to Seeking partners for elementary level Native American collaboration

23 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Dawn Krivak

"Thanks for the PBwiki link...I'll check it out. Good luck tomorrow! :-) Linda"

Linda replied Aug 30, 2009 to Seeking partners for elementary level Native American collaboration

23 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Dawn Krivak

"Hi Jonah, I just went in and added a few Chumash pages to the Chumash folder (One is…"

Linda replied Aug 30, 2009 to Seeking partners for elementary level Native American collaboration

23 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Dawn Krivak

"Jonah, Thanks again for the great idea and the wiki set-up. I'm excited about the pr…"

23 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Dawn Krivak

"Hi Jonah! Well...today was my first day back and the students come on Wednesday. Ho…"

Linda replied Aug 24, 2009 to Seeking partners for elementary level Native American collaboration

23 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Dawn Krivak

"Jonah, I love the idea and am excited about participating with my third grade class…"

Linda replied Aug 16, 2009 to Seeking partners for elementary level Native American collaboration

23 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Dawn Krivak

"Hi Jonah, Thanks for mentioning me here in your comment! I appreciate that! :-) The…"

Linda replied Jul 21, 2009 to Goal: Blogging for elementary students

85 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Lauriene Tschang

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service