Chris Davison's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Daniel, Many thanks for your response. Sorry for not getting back to you earlier…"

Chris Davison replied Nov 13, 2007 to Synch/Asynch teaching methods

2 Nov 13, 2007
Reply by Chris Davison

"More interesting points Laura. I think that many people are of the opinion that onli…"

Chris Davison replied Nov 1, 2007 to Synch/Asynch teaching methods

6 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by teaching

"Hi Ian, What a hot topic!! In some respects I would support your ideology. I think t…"

Chris Davison replied Nov 1, 2007 to What if we closed all the schools?

21 Nov 4, 2007
Reply by Ian Grove-Stephensen

"Hi Laura, Thanks for your reply. My initial thread was based on my experiences of a…"

Chris Davison replied Oct 31, 2007 to Synch/Asynch teaching methods

6 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by teaching

"Hi Amanda, Have you thought about using a Virtual Classroom? This would enable you t…"

Chris Davison replied Oct 30, 2007 to Finding authentic audiences for students' blogs?

6 Oct 30, 2007
Reply by Ed Jones

"Hi Larry, Taecanet Springboard (www.taecanet.com) is a cost effective elearning tool…"

Chris Davison replied Oct 29, 2007 to Using Technology to Encourage Parent Involvement in Schools

25 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by Jason Faulkner

"Hi Ian, following on from our previous thread, I follwed up a few more of yours and…"

Chris Davison replied Oct 29, 2007 to Sketchcasting - the best online teacher tool ever?

30 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Colleen Young

"Hi Ian, thanks for getting back to me. We are really pleased with our offering and t…"

Chris Davison replied Oct 29, 2007 to A polite request for your opinion

2 Oct 29, 2007
Reply by Chris Davison

"Hi Jim, I know of a great site for digestive functions. It's bright, interactive and…"

Chris Davison replied Oct 22, 2007 to Human body systems....

15 Mar 6, 2009
Reply by ethel

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service