All Discussions Tagged 'internet' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Great lesson plan re: students' usage of the internet

I came across this article in the New York Times on line version today and it has an accompanying lesson plan! Great tool to focus students…

Started by Deborah Hansen

2 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Deborah Hansen

How do you deliver Phonics instruction?

What phonics programs do you use that have proven successful? Do you use any online Phonics programs? why or why not? Has anyone used Readi…

Started by Katherine Burdick

4 Dec 25, 2009
Reply by James Edward Charles Webber

Teacher Awareness of Student Behaviour on Internet

I'm posting this because I would like some advice on whether to bring this to the attention of the administration. A student asked me today…

Started by Shayne Train

3 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Alan Stange

Resources for educators

Greetings. Just wanted to forward on resources from Rasmussen College. We regularly update our site to include great articles about educati…

Started by Allie Freeland

0 Nov 18, 2009

FYI: Wordle is now safer for kids

In case this news has not yet made it into Classroom 2.0, Jonathon Feinberg who created Wordle has recently taken several steps to make it…

Started by suehellman

11 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Jonathan Wylie

Social Networking Addiction - Is it becoming a disease?

Seems like kids these days are glued to their cell phones, and if they're not, they're preoccupied with online social networks. There is no…

Started by Kiwi Commons

0 Jun 9, 2009

HOW DO YOU USE INTERNET TO TEACH BUSINESS ENGLISH?

Hello Classroom 2.0! I would like to know if any of you has any suggestions as regards possible applications of Internet to the teaching of…

Started by Paula

6 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Paula

Internet Filtering System in School

As educators, we also take the role of second-parents to our students. It is then our obligation to teach them and to protect them. Protect…

Started by Lauriene Tschang

31 May 5, 2009
Reply by Kiwi Commons

Using technology in teaching high school maths

Hello All: We are building a lesson plan for using technology in teaching high school maths. We are looking to make optimal use of some or…

Started by Prem Shankar

10 Mar 22, 2009
Reply by Prem Shankar

Teaching Innovation

The item quoted below was recently posted on the Blog at http://www.HighSchoolMath.Blogspot.com . " About a year ago, a nice teacher in ou…

Started by Frank Lovejoy

0 Mar 15, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service