All Discussions Tagged 'High' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for a high school class to collaborate on a project regarding global issues!

Hi! I am a high school business teacher. I teach a 21st century skills course. I would like to do a project next semester where my class co…

Started by Laura Frauenberg

5 Apr 28, 2021
Reply by Cristopher Lemmy

Evernote Will Organize Your Life!

Disclaimer: PLEASE check out http://iteach20.blogspot.com/ and become a reader! I'd love to get feedback and discussions on my blog about h…

Started by Andrew Marcinek

5 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by Kelsey Hill

The Future Classroom Blending Online and F2F Learning

Your Name and Title:Verena RobertsCEO - Chief Education Officer School Name:www.GlobalEd.ca - SD73 Kamloops Business Company Area of the Wo…

Started by Verena Roberts

6 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Verena Roberts

Best Google Sites Gadgets for High School English Website

Hello everyone, First post here, so sorry if this topic has been covered before.I'm currently in the process of creating a new classroom Go…

Started by Mr. Huttenbrauck

7 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by Mr. Huttenbrauck

High school abroad Program

There is no better way to make the most of student performance than through High school abroad programs. It expose students to cultural exc…

Started by venussmileygal

0 Oct 13, 2009

Seeking a partner school to work on a collaborative project with other high school students.

We are located in Western Pennsylvania. We would like to work on a project that would incorporate art, design, culture, and food. Please r…

Started by Michelle George

4 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Donna Dolan

Wish List; New High School What would you ask for?

I am on the New School Vision committee for our new High School. If you could have anything you wanted in a new school what would it be?…

Started by Geoff St. Pierre

0 Jun 26, 2009

SlideShare Rules!

Have you ever plugged in your flash drive into a laptop, opened a powerpoint presentation and it doesn't work? Have your students ever done…

9 May 28, 2009
Reply by Andrew Marcinek

The Summer is for Reading!

As the temperatures begin to heat up in classrooms around the country, I felt it was a good time to discuss summer reading lists! Summer re…

3 May 22, 2009
Reply by Shuchi Grover

Collaboration on Ecology Project

I am looking for a high school biology class to collaborate with on an Ecology project. I will be starting this unit in the spring of 2008…

Started by Kevin Glass

2 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service