All Discussions Tagged 'assessment' (61)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Please help me to celebrate these heroes.

Hi, I need your help to spread best practice in authoring for elearning. Yacapaca's Author of the Year award has just been won by Ralph Hol…

Started by Ian Grove-Stephensen

1 Jun 17, 2008
Reply by Liz Barrett

It's Official - Free 8th Grade Tech Assessment for NECC

Thanks to everyone who commented on my previous discussion. I've had a lot of people interested in the tech assessment. If you're going to…

Started by Lisa

1 Jun 10, 2008
Reply by Lisa

FREE 8th Grade Tech Assessment at NECC

Hello everyone! I've been trying to convince my boss to let me give away our new product, SimpleAssessment: Student Technology Proficiency,…

Started by Lisa

1 Jun 4, 2008
Reply by Lisa Nielsen

Compass Learning

I am a Tech Coordinator for a K-6 district. We are currently working on the adoption of Compass Learning. Has anyone used this program? If…

Started by Erik Johnson

0 May 1, 2008

Student Generated Tests and Quizzes

Hi all! New member here - so if I break any rules please let me know :) Anyway - I have been thinking a lot lately about the ability to e…

Started by Jason Schrage

0 Mar 10, 2008

the use of Assessment in the classroom

What do we as educators and the school PROVIDE in terms of assessment??> Do we require or rather do pupils need assessment, and at what…

Started by James Edward Charles Webber

4 Nov 29, 2007
Reply by Ian Carmichael

NCLB and assessment

I know that plenty of discussion has been had about the reauthorization of NCLB...particularly in terms of assessment. If there was a way t…

Started by Blanca

0 Oct 16, 2007

iTunes U and "The End of the Essay"

The campus that never sleeps. That's a tag line that Apple uses for iTunes U a free service that gives higher education institutions a way…

Started by Ken Ronkowitz

6 Sep 30, 2007
Reply by Ken Ronkowitz

Making of Meaning; considering assessment

This is another spin-off from Making Meaning, a forum started by Julie Osteen. Sylvia Martinez talks about assessment: "Assessment is the…

Started by Connie Weber

25 Aug 29, 2007
Reply by ddeubel

Language as Change Agent

As one of my personal, professional development goals, I learn about any NEW language within educational practice (pedagogy;) that I hear,…

Started by samccoy

2 Aug 23, 2007
Reply by samccoy

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service