All Discussions Tagged 'blogging' (104)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Student blogging site starting!

A new student blogging site ABOUT education starts in three days. A group of students from around the world, took the seed of an idea from…

Started by Carolyn Foote

2 Dec 8, 2007
Reply by ruthokoye

The Advantages\Disadvantages of blogging reasearch paper

Okay, so this is going to be a bit of a long thread starter, but one of the reasons I was turned onto this community by my research advisor…

Started by Lucas Fox

2 Nov 19, 2007
Reply by Lucas Fox

Step right up

I have posted about blog carnivals here before, and wanted to let you know that the 2nd edition of the Educational Technology Blog Carnival…

Started by Jeremy Aldrich

4 Oct 16, 2007
Reply by Scott Walker

anted: collaborating students on international project

If you are blogging with your 12 to 13 year old students I would love to have them look at the students' blogs on our Year 7 class blog at…

Started by jomcleay

2 Oct 4, 2007
Reply by Paul Bogush

21 Classes blog

Has anyone used 21 classes for a class blog yet? I am considering the site (and $$) but would love some feedback first. One of the reasons…

Started by Colette Cassinelli

7 Oct 2, 2007
Reply by Alan Dawson

Get your tickets for the Ed Tech Blog Carnival

Hey, I'm looking for some bloggers who want to share their best ed tech-related blog posts for the inaugural edition of the Educational Tec…

Started by Jeremy Aldrich

0 Sep 23, 2007

Web 2.0 in SC for Elementary?

Does anyone know of an elementary school in South Carolina, USA successfully integrating web 2.0 tools with curriculum standards? I have a…

Started by JoNelle

3 Sep 9, 2007
Reply by jcalvert

Threaded Discussion

I'm trying to find the right tool for an online book discussion for kids. I set up a blog and it looks fine. It would work fine if I didn't…

Started by Nancy Bosch

41 Sep 7, 2007
Reply by Nancy Bosch

I'm ready to blog, but what about my students and the curriculum?

This year will be my first attempt to use blogging to compliment my instruction. I have created a CBM page for the class to use, and I am r…

Started by Adam Dugger

8 Sep 5, 2007
Reply by Kim Pericles

Student Comments in Blogs

I've set myself up with a Classblogmeister account. I am going to try a blog for the first time this year. I teach the students computers a…

Started by Ann

13 Aug 30, 2007
Reply by Ann

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service