All Discussions Tagged 'blogs' (78)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for some good blogging samples from students..

I am running a workshop on blogging and would love some samples from students that I can share with my group. Any suggestions? Any links?

Started by Helen Otway

11 Mar 11, 2008
Reply by Helen Otway

Greetings from a major blog junkie!

Hey everyone, my name is Amir and I just joined up like a few minutes ago. I came here in hope of finding like-minded people specifically i…

Started by Amir Ahmad

1 Feb 25, 2008
Reply by Michael Staton

Bringing student bogs and wikis together - any advice?

Hi I'm in the midst of setting up a blogging/wiki project for English students. What I am looking to do is have students blog and wiki and…

Started by Martin Brennan

0 Feb 18, 2008

Blogging study

I need to conduct a study that (hopefully) demonstrates the advantages of student and teacher blogs, and other online learning. At the comm…

Started by Christen Jacobs

37 Feb 15, 2008
Reply by Christen Jacobs

The Best Web 2.0 applications in k-6 with an emphasis on the kinder

I'm a Tech/Curriculum TOSA and I'm looking for the best ideas for k-6 tech integration. This group has tremendous ideas. Can anyone help me…

Started by Erik Johnson

11 Jan 28, 2008
Reply by Kelley Irish

Does your library have a blog?

We recently ran into this site-- http://www.blogwithoutalibrary.net/links/index.php?title=School_libraries. The site consists of a listing…

Started by Sue Palmer

4 Jan 20, 2008
Reply by Sue Palmer

HELP! I need a Blog Sites for my students

Does anyone know if there is free blog site where students can blog but it gets sent to the teacher for review before it is placed on the b…

Started by Kelley Irish

9 Jan 13, 2008
Reply by Kelley Irish

Blogs in Education Course

I built an online, self-paced course for teachers new to blogs. It's called Keeping Up With the Blogs. Please feel free to review the less…

Started by James Hollis

2 Nov 15, 2007
Reply by Sharon Betts

Finding authentic audiences for students' blogs?

My 7th grade Language Arts students are blogging and we'd like to connect with other students to share our writing. Specifically, we are ab…

Started by Amanda Blaine

6 Oct 30, 2007
Reply by Ed Jones

Blogs in Education

Here's a short article entitled "Blog On" that talks about the benefits of using Blogs in education. It was published in the October 2007 e…

Started by James Hollis

0 Oct 19, 2007

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service