All Discussions Tagged 'bookmarking' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Group Bookmarking

I'm hoping someone will be able to point me in the right direction here! I'm creating a research lesson and although I personally use Diig…

Started by kolson

6 May 8, 2019
Reply by MichaelScaddan

Question on Social Bookmarking (Web2.0) sites

Which Social Bookmarking sites allow for grouping of bookmarks into Folders or Categories or Groups? (Not tags) One we found is "BuddyMarks…

Started by M. SESHAGIRI

49 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by Ruchita Parat

Web 2.0 course

I recently developed a course, Web 2.0 for the K12 Classroom, which I teach online through Lake Erie College. I teach blogging, podcasting,…

Started by Mark Barnes

31 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by David Dean

LiveBinders : The educative tool teachers should not miss

LiveBinders is a great web2.0 tool . It allows its users to better organize their bookmarked and favourite sites  in a very neat and easily…

Started by Med Kharbach

3 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Zegna

Self Cleaning Bookmarks

So, I'm sorting back through a bunch of old bookmarks in my Diigo account right now.  I've got some bookmarks that are 10 years old.  Sites…

Started by Aaron Hansen

1 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Jonathan Wylie

Your Web 2.0 Review Series #5: Social Bookmarking Software and Services

This is the fifth in a series of forum posts asking for feedback on the software and services around the different categories of Classroom…

Started by Steve Hargadon

24 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Anthony Vestyck

Social bookmarking---comparison and purposes

I've searched through the archives and I can't find one place that really summarizing the thinking of the group and the group's experience…

Started by Marsha Ratzel

0 Jul 21, 2009

Web 2.0 Tutorial for educators

I've just finished composing a resource that might be useful to you: Web 2.0 Tutorial for Educators. I wanted to create a place where every…

Started by Andrew Robitaille

16 May 14, 2009
Reply by Jim Dachos

del.icio.us tag feed ?

I'm looking for a way to set up a feed for a specific tag in my del.icio.us account...any suggestions?

Started by Becky Hart

3 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by Jay Priebe

Bookmarking Tool - Bonzobox.com

I am using a bookmarking site www.bonzobox.com with my students for collecting resources. They love it because it has a thumbnail picture o…

Started by lozonian

0 Jan 19, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service