All Discussions Tagged 'chat' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Social Media for Learning: The Twitter Alternative to Online Discussion Forums

This Classroom 2.0: The Book chapter can be downloaded at http://www.scribd.com/collections/3752762/Cohort-4 While much of the existing on…

Started by Melissa A. Venable

0 Aug 23, 2012

Emailing, Messaging and Chatting in the Classroom

I am a technology teacher and who wants to give my students as much positive experience emailing, messaging and chatting in the classroom. …

Started by Amy Dobbins

7 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by Amy Dobbins

Smartboard instant conference

Hi! I'm a 5th grade teacher from Phoenix, AZ and am looking for other classrooms that want to hook up and use Smartboard's instant conferen…

Started by Bobby

0 Aug 15, 2010

Looking for video conference with schools in the US / UK / Canada / Australia / South Africa / New Zealand etc

I have just got up and running our VC equipment and would love to communicate with schools in the US / England / Canada... (Native English…

Started by Andrew Cobourne

6 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Michele Lattanzio

Speaking / Voice chat room -- is there an affordable option?

Hi everyone! We have an online community, EFL Classroom 2.0, for students and teachers of EFL / ESL (Learners of English). Lots to do ther…

Started by ddeubel

21 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Aisha Rees

Suggestion for a chat/discussion board solution idea for all-school homework help setup

Our NHS chapter is interested in offering an online homework help desk (via email), with the availability for chat. The chat part is diffi…

Started by Anthony VonBank

3 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Doug Walker

Synchronous chat - Would (do) you use it?

Imagine you have a secure online classroom environment to use with your face-to-face K-12 students. It has many features including a chat r…

Started by Teacher K

21 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by P. Matway

Dave is Dying! Can you help?

No, not a real person! But This Dave! I work in the area of English as a foreign language and one of the many things I've developed for fr…

Started by ddeubel

0 Jun 9, 2009

UPDATE: Looking for a class in every state for a project

MAY 2009 UPDATE: My fourth graders are going to be studying the states soon and will be doing research on one of them. As part of their res…

Started by Chad Lehman

72 May 28, 2009
Reply by Doug Walker

LIVE Web Chat for Students/Teachers

GM Education and Greenopolis are hosting a LIVE web chat on Wednesday, April 22, 2:30-3:30 ET, titled "Green Wheels for the Future, Please.…

Started by Eden

0 Apr 9, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service