All Discussions Tagged 'collaboration' (186)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to Come Out on Top this Academic Year

A new year brings a whole new set of challenges. After several weeks of summer break focused primarily on rejuvenation and relaxation, it's…

Started by Ed Vectus

1 Aug 31, 2016
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

shared calendar

I need some help with ideas for sharing a calendar of appointments between staff members. We work with Macs and all have iCal. Is there som…

Started by Ginger Lewman

32 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by Mark Lars

Funding opp/CFP: Announcing the Trust Challenge, the fifth HASTAC/MacArthur Foundation Digital Media and Learning Competition

************PLEASE DISTRIBUTE WIDELY, APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTINGS*********** CFP: Announcing the Trust Challenge, the fifth HASTAC/M…

Started by mdailey

0 Jul 17, 2014

Looking for Classrooms to share March weather

Join us for a project based upon the book: On the Same Day in March by Marilyn Singer. Classrooms will compare weather with each other. Thi…

Started by Chris GR

0 Feb 2, 2014

120 upper elementary students for Photography -- shared iPads. How to have them show me the pix?

Can you think of some ways to make the following teaching assignment more successful? I am open to ideas and suggestions.   A recently-reti…

Started by Jonathan Rawle

0 Jan 9, 2013

anyone want to skype?

My coworker is looking to skype and collaborate with other students. She teaches pre-K at an all-girls school in Houston, Texas. Just throw…

Started by paige hellmann

0 Dec 7, 2012

Looking for Partners: Schools with Mexican youth in USA

Our project serves rural indigenous communities in the state of Oaxaca (Southern Mexico), many of which suffer from high migration rates to…

Started by Richard Ofstad Hanson

2 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by Tanya Gajewski

Engaging Learners with VoiceThread

This Classroom 2.0: The Book chapter can be downloaded for free at http://www.scribd.com/doc/98580896/Brad-Wilson-Engaging-Learners-with-Vo

Started by Brad Wilson

0 Jul 3, 2012

Global Collaboration:Beyond Social Networking

Global Collaboration: Beyond Social Networking We often see Skype, blogging, and other web tools used to create Global Connections.  These…

Started by Karen Hornberger

3 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Michelle Buchanan

More Collaboration means less Collaboration Software

We developed a community portal with robust resources to allow you to work in groups as educators, students or parents. As a long time educ…

Started by Keith Tompkins

0 Apr 21, 2012

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service