All Discussions Tagged 'digital' (81)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

digital piano

Does anyone know where we can find an inexpensive digital piano. We're NOT needing a keyboard, but rather, a full-sized, 88-key, digital pi…

Started by Ginger Lewman

4 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Elsa Casey

Digital Portfolios - #ade2010

A group of Apple distinguished educators are currently meeting in Singapore this week. We have formed a group for two days to begin sharing…

Started by Andy Birch

1 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by David Kapuler

Teaching Biotechnology

WGBH Teachers' Domain invites you to attend a FREE Web Seminar: Teaching Biotechnology: New Tools and Resources for the STEM Career Pipelin…

Started by Daniella Quinones

0 Feb 10, 2010

Clipart.com Helps with the Digital Copyright Battle

A topic of much discussion is digital copyright laws, specifically the use of clip art and photos using Google Images. The issue is that in…

Started by AJ Juliani

0 Feb 7, 2010

"Digital Nation" Airs on PBS TONIGHT!

I had the opportunity today to preview the show online. This one will be controversial, ya'll, and I'd love to start a discussion here. Wat…

Started by Scott Merrick

1 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Tara

How are you working towards making your school Carbon Neutral

We keep stressing that our kids need to be digital natives which I totally agree with but we also need to ask ourselves what are we doing a…

Started by Kevin Cummins

1 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Kev

2010 HASTAC/MacArthur Foundation Digital Media and Learning Competition

Hi, Classroom 2.0ers, Happy New Year! I thought you all might be interested to know that the opening of the 2010 HASTAC/MacArthur Foundat…

Started by mdailey

0 Jan 5, 2010

Digital Storytelling for Elementary Students

I am looking for feedback regarding the best free tools for digital storytelling for elementary and middle school students. What have you u…

Started by Donna Hebert

47 Dec 24, 2009
Reply by Neal Grigsby

Trading in Textbooks for e-books: How will the digital movement affect students and teachers?

As an avid reader I enjoy having physical copies of books and magazines, which made me take a step back when I read that Google is in the p…

Started by Kiwi Commons

0 Oct 27, 2009

Assessments For Digital Learning

Hello all, I'm curious to find out more about assessing digital learning. I'm a newbie teacher who hasn't yet taught in my own classroom s…

Started by Cheska Robinson

6 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Sue A. Rea

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service