All Discussions Tagged 'editing' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free Digital Editors

I made this collection of free, or almost free, online and downloadable image editors for my students:http://lillholmsbild.weebly.com/free-

Started by Sten Canevall

2 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by R. Scott Young

Help needed: high school video news

Thanks to the efforts of a few committed seniors we have gotten our video bulletin off the ground (youtube.com/drakehighschool)Once again,…

Started by Rod Milstead

3 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Rod Milstead

Google docs collaboration vs. Word Track Changes

The question: which do you prefer for group editing- Google docs collaboration or Word Track Changes? The reasons to use Google Docs are n…

Started by Rod Milstead

2 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by John Patota

The Great Grammar Debate

It seems to me that the key lines of division within grammar instruction (meaning syntax, word choice, usage, punctuation, and even spellin…

Started by Mark Pennington

0 Oct 26, 2009

Flip Camersa: Technical aspects

Our computers erase and recreate student profiles with each log in. Our computer image currently doesn't have the FLIP software on it, and…

Started by Janet Anderson

3 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by Janet Anderson

Interactive Lesson - Essay Editing

Our Language Arts teacher is on a technology roll. So here I am, as the school technology integration coordinator, asking if some of you ha…

Started by Lauriene Tschang

5 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Eric

Video editing solution that is better than Windows Movie Maker

I have just completed a class video editing project using Adobe Premiere Pro CS3. The students' bottom line: too sophisticated for their ne…

Started by Rod Milstead

4 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Kev

Help needed for videocasting

I am new to audio/video podcasting and I am looking for editing software. We use PCs. What are you using? Any help would be greatly appreci…

Started by Scott Wagner

9 May 29, 2008
Reply by Catherine

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service