All Discussions Tagged 'email' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

When to reply to emails?

I think it is good netiquette to wait at least 15 minutes to reply to an email. What do you think? Is that too long? Maybe 5 minutes for pr…

Started by David Chiles

3 Jun 16, 2017
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

Emailing, Messaging and Chatting in the Classroom

I am a technology teacher and who wants to give my students as much positive experience emailing, messaging and chatting in the classroom. …

Started by Amy Dobbins

7 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by Amy Dobbins

Converting to Live@edu from FirstClass

My school is beginning the transition process of FirstClass to Live@Edu.  The major issue for my faculty and staff is going to be losing co…

Started by tsocko

0 May 6, 2011

Intranet E-Mail

We are excitedly preparing to launch intranet based student e-mail accounts in which students can contact only those accounts within the ne…

Started by Eric

9 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Heidi Siwak

Gaggle, ePals, and the like.

Hi all,   For those of you who have used or are using Gaggle, ePals, ThinkQuest or a similar system, we are looking for a system for our el…

Started by Petaris

2 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Petaris

Students Email Account

Due to Children Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we do not provide any email accounts for our students.  We are a grammar school from…

Started by Lauriene Tschang

2 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Grace Gorman

Has anyone used Google Apps for Education?

I am looking into Google Apps for Education for our district. Many of our students and staff utilize Google Documents and Google Sites. It…

Started by Brian Mannix

16 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Roger Nevin

Safe (and free) e-mail to use for middle school classes

Hi everyone! I’m getting ready to teach an Internet safety unit and want to incorporate as many Web 2.0 tools as I can for the students to…

Started by Debbie Martin

6 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by Stephen Ransom

Student Email accounts

What email service would you suggest. I don't see that students use email, but they need email to sign up for web2.0 tools. I am looking at…

Started by Janet Sager

9 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Nancy Bosch

District Email for Students

As we move toward using more online learning environments and Web 2.0 tools such as blogs, wikis, forums, course management systems (Moodle…

Started by Tom Kennedy

33 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by Tracy King

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service