All Discussions Tagged 'fl' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is there a foreign-language version of turnitin.com?

The turnitin.com website is used extensively by the English teachers in my high-school building. I was wondering if anyone knew of a simila…

Started by Carlos Torres

1 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by Michael Yarborough

Is there a free alternative to G-CAST?

I am a Spanish teacher and want to give my students a chance to practice speaking.   I thought about having them call my cell phone and lea…

Started by Fred Ravan

9 May 12, 2013
Reply by Amanda Teixeira

Twitter for Spanish Classes

We live in northern New England and as such, there are not many opportunities for my students to use Spanish outside of the classroom.  In…

Started by Fred Ravan

7 Feb 21, 2013
Reply by luz ma sierra valle

Feedback for Online Language Learning- Livemocha

My company just launched a new online language learning service and I'm hoping some of you would be interested in taking a look and giving…

Started by Wendy

6 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Penelope Vos

QUIA.COM

I am trying to add tracks off of a CD to a QUIA quiz that I have created but am having no luck. Does anyone have any suggestions or tips? I…

Started by Fred Ravan

2 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by teresa.mackinnon

Skype boddies for my kids? ¡En Español!

High school students, enjoying Spanish want to keep finding friends around the world. All levels 1 to AP. Si quieres hablar con ellos puede…

Started by David Barragán

0 Feb 19, 2011

Foreign Language: Arabic

We're looking for resources to complement a new Arabic program at our school (MSA) and I'm looking for resources/recommendations - are ther…

Started by Allison Hart

2 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Allison Hart

LINGT - "helps Language Teachers enable their Students to speak"

If I could investigate one webtool only, it would have to be Lingt! This free, web-based programme, is designed specifically to satisfy the…

Started by Pascale HP

3 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Carlos Mezger

Best World Language Resource

I am borrowing this idea from a Classroom 2.0 colleague.  What is the Best WEB resource for the Modern Language Classroom?   I'll start--I…

Started by Fred Ravan

2 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Michelle Lee

FL Twitterers? Spanish teaching Nings?

Hi All, I'm looking to expand my Twitter contacts with folks who teach foreign languages. I am following some wonderful teachers who primar…

Started by Sherry Amorocho

7 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Sherry Nesbitt

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service