All Discussions Tagged 'for' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I’d like to share this opportunity with all educators:

The Skype plug-in TAW for Skype is a great collaborative tool for online tutoring. This month, Skype picked TAW for Skype as their favorite…

Started by Daniela B.

0 Apr 9, 2010

Has anyone used Google Apps for Education?

I am looking into Google Apps for Education for our district. Many of our students and staff utilize Google Documents and Google Sites. It…

Started by Brian Mannix

16 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Roger Nevin

Teach English and Start your own SchoolSta

Teach English and Start your own School at http://www.teachenglishonline.org

Started by Rob Pann

0 Jan 21, 2010

Call for Position Papers: CHI 2010 Workshop on UI Technologies and Educational Pedagogy (Atlanta, April 10)

If you are experimenting with new/emerging technology, you might be interested in participating in the NextGen of HCI and Education worksho…

Started by Lynn Marentette

0 Dec 13, 2009

Weebly for Education Demo Video

Hi Everyone, I just put together a demo video of Weebly for Education, which is a very easy way to create a classroom website & option…

Started by Dan Veltri

1 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Jonathan Wylie

Monday: Microsoft Campus Tour - Classroom of the Future

On Monday afternoon, I'll be producing video reports of a Microsoft campus tour in Redmond, WA and the "Classroom Of The Future" with Brenn…

Started by Jack Olmsted

0 Oct 17, 2009

Want to Offer A Course For Teachers on Web 2.0 Apps?

I run a a program of continuing education for teachers with lots of online courses (www.hol.edu). Am looking for an educator with experienc…

Started by MIke Seymour

0 Aug 4, 2009

Last chance to Last Chance to Apply for Northwestern's Center for Talent Development Summer Program!

Here's a notice from our friends at Northwestern's Center for Talent Development: Last Chance to Apply for Center for Talent Development S…

Started by IAGCGifted

0 Jun 22, 2009

Graduate study in Education Technology

Hi everyone. I just finished my undergraduate studies and am currently teaching ESL in AZ, but I'm really interesting in education technolo…

Started by Coral

23 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Darcie Priester

4th Grade Kid Wants A Personal Blog

I have a classroom blog and take complete responsibility for each kid and each post. I have a 4th grade student who wants his own blog, I D…

Started by Nancy Bosch

8 May 20, 2009
Reply by Nancy Bosch

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service