All Discussions Tagged 'learning' (269)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are the Opportunities in Online Teaching ? Can teachers earn by tutoring online

Online Education offers multiple opportunities that can be availed as Entrepreneur or as Online Instructor. Listed below are the broad cat…

Started by bindu g

4 Nov 23, 2008
Reply by bindu g

"Education Sector Report: Measuring Skills for the 21st Century"

"Education Sector Report: Measuring Skills for the 21st Century" An excellent review of current best practices in assessment. From the art…

Started by Connie Weber

0 Nov 14, 2008

Seeking feedback on new Web 2.0 educational website

Hi everyone, I'd like to invite you to try out our website, Pixton.com. The premise is, anyone can create comics without having to draw.…

Started by Clive Goodinson

13 Oct 29, 2008
Reply by Clive Goodinson

Instructional Technology Graduate Class from NY wants to CONNECT

Hello, I am looking to connect via video conference with another group of people who are in an instructional technology program. We are an…

Started by Bill Brennan

0 Oct 16, 2008

Moodle AMF (games, flash, flex, opensource project)

Hey guys and girls!! Where does one start? we are a team of creative, technology folk's creating edgy multi users learning applications.…

Started by marcusjpotter

1 Sep 30, 2008
Reply by Mark Fuson

Listening to Learn

http://www.learningthroughlistening.org/Core/Display.aspx?pageId=358 This site has piqued my interest in training students to listen - in…

Started by Rebecca

1 Sep 3, 2008
Reply by ddeubel

Self-organized learning models

Dear all, these days I am working on self-organized learning models. ..and I have some questions: (1) How to combine formal and informal le…

Started by Malinka Ivanova

2 Sep 3, 2008
Reply by Rebecca

Learning for Life - Conference

I found this in the Thiagi newsletter - which I read because it gives me many unusual and different ideas to use with students re learning…

Started by Rebecca

1 Sep 1, 2008
Reply by Heather Davis

2008 Digital Media and Learning Competition is now open

Hi, Classroom 2.0ers, We would love to have more teachers know about and apply to the 2008 HASTAC/MacArthur Foundation Digital Media and L…

Started by mdailey

0 Aug 26, 2008

Looking for a global service project: Support a grassroots school in Kenya!

I have been canvasing the internet with links and posts about my friend Jason's project the Daraja Academy, an all girls school he is start…

Started by Jabiz Raisdana

1 Aug 20, 2008
Reply by Terry Smith

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service