All Discussions Tagged 'learning' (269)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hands-On, Minds-On Learning

Each summer for the past few years I've attended Constructing Modern Knowledge (CMK).  This absolutely unique learning experience provided…

Started by Brian C. Smith

1 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by leslie maniotes

Doing Online Relearning through Information Skills (DORIS): Using Social Media in Higher Education

Your Name and Title: Juan D. Machin-Mastromatteo, M.Sc. School, Library, or Organization Name: Tallinn University, Institute of Informat…

Started by Juan D. Machin-Mastromatteo

0 Jul 26, 2012

Reading, Writing and Collaborating Through Discussion Boards

Your Name and Title: Ida M. Jones, Professor of Business Law; Director, Center for the Scholarly Advancement of Learning and Teaching Schoo…

Started by Ida M. Jones

0 Jul 26, 2012

What is a whiteboard? (app review)

There's an app out there that calls itself an iPad whiteboard. It allows you to write on it with various types of markers, import pictures…

Started by Mr Stu

6 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by KatieJAdam

Social Networking and Blogging to Enhance Learning

This Classroom 2.0: The Book chapter can be downloaded at http://www.scribd.com/doc/100215756/Revathi-Viswanathan-Social-Networking-and-

Started by Revathi Viswanathan

0 Jul 16, 2012

Game-Based Learning Camp for Teachers

3D GameLab Teacher Camp:  August 1-20, fully online 3D GameLab, a quest-based online learning platform re-opens our closed beta on Augu…

Started by Lisa Dawley

0 Jun 15, 2012

The Role of Peer Input in Online Courses

Open Education Resources (OER) industry leaders are arguing that free content is not sufficient when it comes to online learning, that stud…

Started by Diana Hansen

0 May 14, 2012

miniMOOC for k-12 Students, Parents and Teachers

My name is Verena Roberts. I am a 21st century parent, teacher and learner. I am working to create a FREE open online course (miniMOOC) ca…

Started by Verena Roberts

0 May 9, 2012

Tues, May 8: open chat w/ teacher Antero Garcia on in-school engagement

As part of a guest speaker series to spread awareness of connected learning, the Digital Media & Learning Research Hub is hosting an op…

Started by Jon Barilone

0 May 4, 2012

Teacher Takeaways from Caine’s Arcade

With the recent online buzz about 9-year-old Caine’s arcade in Los Angeles, here’s an insightful article with great takeaways for teachers…

Started by Elizabeth Crawford

0 Apr 25, 2012

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service