All Discussions Tagged 'quiz' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Offline test generator helps you to create your own tests.

Test Generator Lab is a great software tool for students and teachers. It is an offline test generator to help you create your tests. It he…

Started by Tom Kennedy

0 Apr 1, 2013

Online quiz that embeds hints if marked wrong

HI, sorry if this is in the forum thread somewhere. I read through a million posts and couldn't find an answer:   Do you know of a quiz cre…

Started by Elisabeth Harris

1 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Julie Baird

Classmarker Online Quiz Maker for Online Testing

In trying to save paper at our school, a colleague and I came across this site called Classmarker.com. We've piloted this in both of our cl…

Started by Terry Parent

6 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Terry Parent

Easter Day Quiz for Teachers

Hi, all. You think you know Easter Day? How to teach  Easter Day knowledge to students effectively? I found a Easter Day quiz and if you ar…

Started by Charlene Qu

2 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Charlene Qu

A FREE way to make online quiz

Hi, we needn’t to think hard about how to make a quiz for web. There is a tutorial for us: make web quiz with Zoho Show, the free online Po…

Started by Charlene Qu

0 Mar 7, 2010

Welcome suggestions on making a Flash Matching Quiz!

Hi, have anyone ever made a Flash matching quiz? I think it is wonderful to make such a quiz for assessment, learning and fun. I was introd…

Started by Charlene Qu

1 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by Mariam Haleem

Trying to figure out how to add quizzes....

I know hom embed quizzes I've made online. The quizzes that I use from contentgenerator.net are no problem to add to a site, but... articul…

Started by Sharnon Robinett

1 Oct 25, 2009
Reply by SunnyY

Christmas eCard (With Video)

Created By PPT to eCard in Family Pack They provide a quiz game to win a free copy of family pack now.

Started by Sabrina Fu

0 Dec 15, 2008

What software can you use to push presentations and quizzes to Blackberry?

Has any one pushed presentations and quizzes to Blackberries? I was just given a project that I'm not too familiar with and I need all the…

Started by Cynthia Medina

1 Aug 11, 2008
Reply by Ron

Please help me to celebrate these heroes.

Hi, I need your help to spread best practice in authoring for elearning. Yacapaca's Author of the Year award has just been won by Ralph Hol…

Started by Ian Grove-Stephensen

1 Jun 17, 2008
Reply by Liz Barrett

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service