All Discussions Tagged 'research' (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Digital World Library

Just found this resource at: http://www.wdl.org/en It has ancient and rare manuscripts and maps from around the world. Seems to me that th…

Started by Anne Pemberton

1 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by aledoux

Research project on Classroom 2.0

Hello everyone, Classroom 2.0 is a thriving online community of educators and we have embarked on a research project to understand why. On…

Started by Turadg Aleahmad

32 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Steve Hargadon

Looking for research assistance: articles on using NING in education

Hi everyone, I am in the progress to write a lit review on web 2.0 tools in physical education. I have designed a practicum course using NI…

Started by Helena Baert

0 Mar 18, 2009

Use of Web 2.0 in UK schools?

I would be very interested to hear from anybody who teaches in the UK and uses any of the internet 'collaborative' applications in their te…

Started by Kit Logan

4 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

Research

I am currently conducting some research on educator sites/resources and I would very much appreciate you all taking a few minutes to comple…

Started by Kenneth Shelton

4 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by Kenneth Shelton

Research?

I have been asked to present to the school board concerning my use of wikis and blogs with my students. I have my "educator" reasons for us…

Started by Janine

4 Jan 13, 2009
Reply by Janine

Need contacts: graduate research in ed. tech

Any academics I should know about? I'm just starting out, and have had a hard time finding people who are up-to-date -- many published jour…

Started by Pamela AuCoin

2 Dec 30, 2008
Reply by Pamela AuCoin

Looking for Good Web 2.0 Research Tools

I'm doing research for a large writing project and find that many of my sources are digital: interview notes, web pages, pdfs, audio files.…

Started by Karen Henke

17 Oct 16, 2008
Reply by Karen Henke

Research on improving free educational materials

Hi all. I'm a PhD student in computer science at CMU, working on how to provide technology that allows teachers to create, share and collab…

Started by Turadg Aleahmad

0 Jul 18, 2008

Online Research Feedback

My name is Chris Coats and I am a senior education writer for findingDulcinea.com and am part of a team creating an online education resear…

Started by Chris Coats

0 Jun 30, 2008

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service