All Discussions Tagged 'study' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Benefits of Free Writing

Free writing, or "stream of consciousness" as it is also known, can be an aid to writers who wish to help creative ideas flow and write bet…

Started by Marina Popova

2 Feb 16, 2023
Reply by ruhail12

International Education – Key to Success in the Era of Globalization

Many students today are willing to study abroad with an intention to work and migrate in the country. Every individual have their own reaso…

Started by Sandeep

1 Nov 29, 2018
Reply by fendi max

How to Become a Java Programmer

Java is one of the most used programming languages on the Internet. Because of its ubiquity, it should be at the top of your list if you're…

Started by Marina Popova

3 May 25, 2018
Reply by Joanna Bella

Seeking participants for research on PLN and L2 teacher professional development

Hello, I hope you are all having a great day.  My name is Mika Mokko and I am a fourth year doctoral candidate at Indiana University.  For…

Started by Mika Mokko

1 Jul 21, 2015
Reply by Cristina

Hoot.me turns facebook to an online study group

Has anyone ever tried Hoot.me?  I just checked the tool and I found out that it can be a useful tool for students since many students use f…

Started by Stefanus Relmasira

4 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Katie Chambers

Developing a High School Reading Class

Hello everyone. I am brand new to Classroom 2.0 and am seeking advice on how to find resources for my new high school reading class.  Our h…

Started by Melissa Y Mullin

17 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Tiffany Millsap

YA novel "Pirates!" by Celia Rees

Hello everybody, has anyone out there taught Celia Rees' YA novel "Pirates" before and can share some of her/his experiences? I need to com…

Started by Dita Verma

0 Feb 11, 2011

New free teacher professional develop resource - need feedback and suggestions

Hi Everyone, I am part of a team that has been developing a free resource for teachers in any discipline called Learning to Teach Online. W…

Started by Simon McIntyre

4 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Simon McIntyre

Facebook for Students

Facebook is so popular among students. On one hand, it is good for them to communicate with more people, make more friends, and know more f…

Started by Charlene Qu

39 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Karen Morales

Best books for educators...everyone from teachers to superintendents

We are in our second year at my high school with a professional studies book club.  Thus far the effects of the book club have been predomi…

Started by Justin Tarte

6 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Zach Vander Veen

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service