All Discussions Tagged 'video' (147)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Educational Survey: Video Game Play and Gender-Related Attitudes

Are you over the age of 18 and enjoy playing video games regularly? If so, you are invited to participate in a research study examining the…

Started by Colleen Hunter

0 Mar 2, 2014

Video resources to teach fractions?

Video Resources to teach Fractions - What video resources are you all using to teach fractions this year? Mr Leatherwood makes his own scre…

Started by Benjamin Levy

2 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by Dorothy Hastings

Video Games in the Classroom

Hi, All!Quick question: Does anyone here use video games in their classroom? If you do, what games do you use and in what ways do you use t…

Started by Erica Holan

16 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Priscilla Grim

Gamification in the classroom

Hi, I'm doing a directed study for my undergrad on the 'gamification' of the classroom. This isn't so much using video games in the classro…

Started by Andrew Stott

5 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Andrew Stott

UPDATED -- PLEASE READ REPLY IF YOU'VE TAKEN THE SURVEY-- Research Assistance!

Greetings! I'm currently a PhD in Education student at Rutgers University, studying teachers who play video games themselves, use video gam…

Started by Erica Holan

1 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Erica Holan

Best video site for embedding into elementary blogs?

I teach 3rd grade and have a class blog through edublogs. I have been trying for weeks to figure out the best way to embed videos into the…

Started by Jonah Salsich

17 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Tina Wilkinson

Mini video lessons lead to an effective differentiation model.

Mr. Thomas McLaughlin New Hope Solebury High School  Presenting From   Levittown PA Language in Which You Will Present:  English Target Aud…

Started by Thomas McLaughlin

1 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by Thomas McLaughlin

Digital Authentic Assessment

Your Name and Title: Kati Searcy, Gifted Educator, K-5 School, Library, or Organization Name:Mountain Park Elementary School Co-Presenter N…

Started by Kati Searcy

0 Apr 9, 2012

Closing the STE...M Gap: Mathematics Integration through 21st C Publishing

Your Name and Title:  Peg (Margaret) Hartwig  2012 DEN GURU Finalist STEM Math Teacher & Volunteer Tech Integration Coach   School, Lib…

Started by Peg Hartwig

0 Apr 5, 2012

Video Conferencing hardware / software

Hello all, Our school is wanting to make use of video conferences from Environment Canada to examine the issue of the climate change. We w…

Started by Rita Gravina

3 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Kate Mason

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service