All Discussions Tagged 'wiki' (92)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Embed UStream channel into wiki?

Has anyone ever embedded a Ustream channel into a wiki before? I want to stream a debate between a group of my students and a group in Conn…

Started by Ginger Lewman

2 Jan 12, 2008
Reply by Ginger Lewman

Christmas Around the World Wiki

I have created a "Christmas Around the World" Wiki, which I hope to get some of you to help create. It is not meant to be all about Christm…

Started by Craig Scribner

8 Dec 13, 2007
Reply by Brian

Call for participants in Internet Safety Collaborative Project

http://protecht.wikispaces.com/ Purpose: Clearly, technology is drastically transforming our lives. With all of the good that technology…

Started by Scott Meech

0 Dec 3, 2007

Lets share on-line media rich lessons

I have several collaborative plans on my wiki site at http://computerkiddoswiki.pbwiki.com If you post your lessons for your classes to wor…

Started by Kelley Irish

8 Nov 12, 2007
Reply by Kelley Irish

Outsourcing Fieldtrips!

Sound like a good idea? Want to know more? Read on! I've been working on this idea with a few members of the Distance Collaborations group…

Started by Ginger Lewman

3 Nov 1, 2007
Reply by rpoovey

iTunes U and "The End of the Essay"

The campus that never sleeps. That's a tag line that Apple uses for iTunes U a free service that gives higher education institutions a way…

Started by Ken Ronkowitz

6 Sep 30, 2007
Reply by Ken Ronkowitz

Starting a wiki project - need advice

I am about to start a project with the 7th grade science teacher at my school and I think a wiki would be a good tool for us. The students…

Started by Elizabeth Davis

23 Sep 21, 2007
Reply by Michael O Neill

Web 2.0 in SC for Elementary?

Does anyone know of an elementary school in South Carolina, USA successfully integrating web 2.0 tools with curriculum standards? I have a…

Started by JoNelle

3 Sep 9, 2007
Reply by jcalvert

Workshop Wiki

Hi Everyone - Excuse multiple crosspostings to other groups... I've created a wiki to house materials from workshops I conduct, and my f…

Started by Lucy Gray

11 Aug 29, 2007
Reply by Lucy Gray

Web 2.0 Tools for Teachers

During the last week of July I participated in what might be the best professional development experience that I have ever had. I took a cl…

Started by Stephanie Cheney

13 Aug 28, 2007
Reply by Nancy Bosch

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service